Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Just Another Day Of College

I've only slept 7 hours in the last 3 days... I can see in 4D... my head hurts... I'm dizzy... I feel like if I was drunk, except I'm not in a good mood... I missed a FREE concert where a lot of cool bands played... last night I was called a "party pooper" for asking my brothers to keep it down in repeated ocations while they were drinking... I got mad at my girlfriend for something really stupid... and all of that for one stupid class... and I'm even sure I won't get an A...

If I had known this when I got out of high-school I would have chosen Business as my major... if I had known this when I was a kid I would have said... FUCK THAT!! I WANNA BE A SOCCER PLAYER!... but maybe it's not too late to change my profession and become a pimp!!!

5 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger quack said...

PIMP??? does your friends are that pretty and sexy???

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Tonio Corona said...

mmm some of them are haha... but it doesn't matter... there is a taste for everybody everywhere haha

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger quack said...

can I help you in the recruiting process?

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Tonio Corona said...

haha yes... and for you my friend.. I will get you your first one for free

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mejor sigue poniendo tus comentarios en espaniol me da hueva escribir en ingles y traducir todo eso

 

Post a Comment

<< Home